Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snow, Snow and More Snow!!!!

One of the wonderful things about spending the holiday with family in upstate New York is the chance to have a "White Christmas".  It sure is pretty to look at!   However, I was not sure how my Texas puppy was going to like getting out in the snow and freezing temperatures when she had to relieve herself 4-5 times per day.  My questions were answered when we got the first of several snowstorms.  Luckily my sister lives in a cute little town because each time we would go outside we had to walk in the street.   Most sidewalks were not shoveled due to the multiple snow storms that hit during the week before and after Christmas.  Helper did not care...she was one very happy puppy playing in the snow!  We would start out walking in the street and then she would charge over the snow banks created by the street plows so that she could put her face into the fresh snow.  Thankfully, I brought a long retractable lease with me so she could enjoy her time in the snow.  It was so fun to watch!  Here are a few pics of Helper at my sisters house after the first snowfall.  With her nice red jacket who would guess that she was a Texan?




No comments:

Post a Comment