Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Match "Held"...Helper Graduates on Valentines Day!!!!

I got the call from Canine Companions for Independence today...Helper is going to graduate on Friday!!!  The preliminary match held and she is going to work for the DA's office in Nacogdoches, Texas!  Helper will comfort people who are victims of crime and/or who are having to testify on difficult cases.

Helper's new family consist of a Mom and Dad plus two children ages 8 and 10!  Their home sits on 110 acres of land and they have horses, goats, chickens etc.  She hit the puppy lottery!

This picture was taken when Helper was 9 months old.  My friend Terri introduced Helper to the two donkey and horses on a ranch in North Texas.  Helper also spent time with horses and goats when she visited CCI puppy Rozlynn in Greenville, Texas.  She loved all of these animals so I know Helper will  have a great life in Nacogdoches!


I will provide more information after I get back from graduation.  I am looking forward to seeing Helper and meeting her new family.   Wish me luck...it is going to be a very emotional day!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment